T e r m s & C o n d i t i o n s
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
- ORDERING OPTIONS
- PAYMENT METHODS
- ONLINE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
hello and welcome to the website for penny farthing design house. this website is owned and operated by penny farthing designs unit trust (abn 56 851 615 927). our services are provided to you subject to the following terms & conditions. please ensure that you read the following carefully, as it will be deemed that you have accepted these terms by visiting our site or purchasing from us.
we can assure you that every effort is made to keep the products up to date on our website but unfortunately we can not guarantee that the product will be available. if so, we will let you know the estimated lead time and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order with a full refund, or the choice of an alternate product.
we have faith in our pieces and believe we have produced a quality product that you will be more than happy with. however, if after ordering online you find you are not satisfied with the product, we are happy to provide an exchange, or refund the cost of the artwork (delivery fees not included).
when ordering customised artworks, if the artwork has commenced and you cancel your order, Penny Farthing will retain 30% of the total cost.
F o r e x c h a n g e s o r r e f u n d s - c o n d i t i o n s a p p l y
- penny farthing design house must be contacted immediately - within 2 days of receipt of delivery.
- contact should be made either by calling on 02 9999 6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- goods must then be returned to penny farthing design house within 5 days from receipt of delivery.
- customer is responsible for the cost and delivery of goods back to penny farthing design house.
- penny farthing design house is able to arrange for the return delivery through our couriers, however the customer will be charged the second delivery fee.
- goods must be returned in original packaging and undamaged.
- penny farthing design house will refund payment for faulty goods
- on all customised artwork, there is a 50% nonrefundable fee.
all penny farthing design house pieces are packaged with care. in the unlikely event that an item is damaged or broken in transit, please contact us immediately and we will arrange for the damaged piece to be picked up and a replacement delivered to you at no additional cost.
there are a few options for purchasing an art piece through penny farthing design house:
O n l i n e
our preferred and fastest method of ordering. please see below for instructions.
T e l e p h o n e
please call the studio on 02 9999 6500.
I n P e r s o n
our showroom is located in warriewood on sydney’s northern beaches. artworks can be viewed in our studio. please call 9999 6500 to organise an suitable time.
S a m p l e s
if you are unable to visit us in person to view a print and would like more information, we are happy to post you an offcut sample, however we are unable to send samples of the perspex product. simply email us at email@example.com
penny farthing desgin house can accept the following options for purchasing. all pricing of penny farthing desgin house artwork and delivery fees is in australian dollars ($au) and includes gst, unless otherwise stated.
C r e d i t c a r d
we can accept mastercard and visa. we will require the cardholders name, cardholders address, card number, 3-digit security code and card expiry date.
c h e q u e / m o n e y o r d e r
all cheques and money orders to be made out to penny farthing design house. your order will be sent once your cheque or money order is received & cleared. we will hold your order for 5 working days to receive payment before cancelling.
c a s h
cash can only be accepted when orders are made in person. we do not provide a cash on delivery option.
l a y b y
we offer a layby service if you wish to pay for the product over a number of weeks. a $200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your art piece and needs to be paid in full within a 3 month window of the order being received.
d i r e c t d e p o s it
after placing your order, we will contact you with our banking details for you to directly transfer your payment to the Penny Farthing Design House account.
our website has been designed to make your purchase simple. once you have selected your items you can proceed to the checkout where you will be walked through the steps.
d i m e n s i o n s
Framed artwork dimensions may vary within 1-2cm of listed dimensions according to our framers artistic discretion.
please be assured that penny farthing design house recognizes that privacy of personal information is important. we only seek information that we require to conduct our business. your personal information is collected to enable us to process orders, deliver goods and/or to inform you of special promotions. if you receive any promotional material from us you do not wish to receive, please let us know and we will not send it to you. penny farthing design house will not disclose, sell or trade your personal information to any third party organizations or individuals, other than third party suppliers in the delivery of goods you have agreed to, or when legally required. if you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held, please do not hesitate to contact us.
copyright of our artwork and the information on this web site is the ownership of penny farthing design house. if this is breached we will seek further action. this includes but is not limited to; art works, text, images, graphics, logos owned by penny farthing design house. all right reserved. the contents of our web site is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the cth copyright act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by the owners of penny farthing design house. prior permission is required if any of our intellectual property is copied in any form. get creative and get your own ideas, we love competition.
Penny Farthing Design House is owned and operated by Penny Farthing Designs Unit Trust (ABN 56 851 615 927). Our services are provided to you subject to the following terms & conditions. Please ensure that you read the following carefully, as it will be deemed that you have accepted these terms by purchasing from us.
1. Copyright: Copyright of our artwork and designs are the ownership of Penny Farthing Design House. If this is breached we will seek further action. This includes but is not limited to: art works, text, images, graphics, logos which are owned by Penny Farthing Design House. All rights reserved.
2. Goods and Services Tax: Is payable on all products, our prices will show the cost price and the cost including GST.
3. Payment: Payment is required in full prior to us arranging for delivery of your ordered product. Upon recieving a written order we will generate a proforma which will be sent to the client with freight and GST included. Payment can be made via Eletronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card, Cash or Cheque. (We accept MasterCard and Visa).
4. Consignment: There are no arrangements for consignment.
5. Delivery: An estimated time for delivery will be given at the placement of an order and can be expected between 1 - 4 weeks from placement of the order.
6. Freight: Is payable on all orders and will be arranged by Penny Farthing Design House. Any damages incurred during this process will be our responsibility. If the merchant would prefer to arrange for their own delivery then no responsibility can be being taken for damage occured in this instance.
7. Suggested Retail: We provide a recommended retail price that is a guide for the minimum retail price but the final decision will rest with the merchant. All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU). If excessive discounting of the recommended retail price is occuring then we reserve the rights not to continue with a wholesale arrangement.
8. Warranty and Guarantee: All Penny Farthing Products have been made with the highest quality products and care and will be replaced if there is any manufacturing fault or damage during transport (if arranged by us).
9. Minimum Quantities: There are no requirements on minimum orders.
10. Price Lists: Prices published by Penny Farthing Design House may be changed without notice.
11. Cancellation: If a merchant cancels an order after issuing an order in writing then a 20% processing fee for the whole order can be charged.
12. Personal Information: Please be assured that Penny Farthing Design House recognizes that privacy of personal information is important. We only seek information that we require to conduct our business. Your personal information is collected to enable us to process orders, deliver goods and/or to inform you of special promotions. If you receive any promotional material from us you do not wish to receive, please let us know & we will not send it to you. Penny Farthing Design House will not disclose, sell or trade your personal information to any third party organizations or individuals, other than third party suppliers in the delivery of goods you have agreed to, or when legally required. If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held, please do not hesitate to contact us.
13. We hope to create great wholesale partnerships and would welcome any feedback, suggestions or comments.
We understand people's need to make something their own and appreciate this is no different in art! We are able to customise many of the designs we stock for a $90 design fee. This provides up to 3 drafts. Any additional drafts will be charged at $50/ hour. Full payment is required prior to any drafts being sent to you and refunds will not be given for change of mind during the process .